$500 General Scholarship
$500 General Scholarship | Winter 2016. Apply Now!
The Foley Law Firm Award
- Submission Deadline: December 1, 2015
- Award Amount: $500
- Criteria: Listed below
- Award Announcement: January 15, 2016
The Foley Law Firm is offering a $500 college scholarship to high school students who demonstrate academically excellent and outstanding leadership potential.
Note: Candidates for this award shall live in the continental United States. To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be entering freshman year in college in Fall 2015 or Winter 2016
- Plan to declare a major in any field of study
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency in the contiguous 48 states
Applicants are asked to write a story, essay, poem, etc., of no less than 500 words and no more than 1,500 words on one of the following themes:
- What does failure mean to you?
- Describe how you’ll be successful (also, define your version of success).
- What do you expect to gain from your college experience?
Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, content, originality, clarity and punctuation/grammar.
The winner of The Foley Law Firm scholarship will be announced on January 15, 2016 and will be selected by The Foley Law Firm.
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
The Foley Law Firm
222 East Costilla Street Colorado Springs, CO 80903