Have You Been Charged With or Accused of a Crime in the Colorado Springs Area and Are Looking for a Relentless, Experienced, and Efficient Criminal Defense Lawyer to Help Resolve Your Case Quickly so You Can Move Forward in Your Life as Soon as Possible?
We Know We’re Not the Only Assault Defense Lawyers in Colorado, and We Know You’re Looking for the Right Criminal Defense Law Firm. We’re Different. Not All Defense Attorneys Are Former District Attorneys For The State of Colorado. We Are, and We Know the Ins and Outs of the Colorado Courts. Our Combined 30 years of Experience and Background in Prosecution Can Help You Secure Your Future.
Why Choose Foley Law Firm To Give You The Defense You Deserve?
There are several important things you need to know:
- You do not have to plead guilty to the charge of assault just because you were arrested
- You have only a few weeks to provide the prosecuting attorney with information that may prevent criminal charges from being filed against you
- Even if criminal charges are filed against you, it is sometimes possible to get those charges dropped at a later date
- If the assault was domestic, and an order has been signed by a judge preventing you from having contact with your spouse and children, that order can sometimes be changed
- You have a right to a trial and the right to have a lawyer fight for you at your trial
Here are some other important things we will do to help you:
- Investigate the prosecutor’s case against you by reviewing police reports, witness statements, and videotapes, as well as by interviewing the prosecutor’s witnesses
- Speak with any witnesses you may have that may be able to show that you are not guilty
- Research the law as it pertains to your case
- File motions with the judge that may weaken the prosecutor’s case against you
Experienced Felony Assault Lawyers Protect Your Rights
We provide experienced, aggressive defense representation for persons charged with assault, or crimes against persons, such as:
- First-degree (Class 3 felony), second-degree (generally a Class 4 felony), and third-degree assault (Class 1 misdemeanor)
- Vehicular assault — reckless driving that could cause serious bodily injury, or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
A conviction for assault in Colorado carries serious consequences, including punishments such as jail, heavy fines, and the start of a criminal record.
Our experienced Colorado Springs criminal defense attorneys work hard to clear your name and help you avoid these harsh penalties. Whether your arrest is your first or you are an assault or battery repeat offender, you can depend on our firm to safeguard your interests.
You could be the victim of mistaken identity. You may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. We use 30 years of combined experience and our background as prosecutors to counter the prosecution in negotiations and court.
We hired David Foley after being told he was the best defense lawyer in town. This was sure right. We could not be happier with his services all the way around. We consider him a friend and caring man. Our sons life was on the line and David foley came through. Not a cheap lawyer for fees but worth every penny and he worked with us on fee s. A highly experienced seasoned lawyer who has done and seen it all successfully.
I had stacked up a few Felony cases in Colorado Springs, Mr. Foley quickly got me better results than I had expected, unfortunately, I got into some more legal trouble but Mr. Foley managed to get the new case combined with the existing ones, I once again was quickly moved through the court and was extremely satisfied and happy with the results I got, thanks to Mr. David Foley, thank you
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
What To Do Now:
Don’t risk your future and your reputation. We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the superior protection and representation you or your loved one is entitled to receive. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now for one-on-one assistance at (719) 757-1182 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information is confidential.
We help families within or near El Paso and Teller Counties.
Clients come to us locally from Woodmoor, Black Forest, Gleneagle, Rock Creek Park, Monument, Goldfield Woodland Park, Midland, Cascade, and many more.
Get The Best Defense for Your Case
If you or a loved one have recently been arrested or are being investigated for a crime, odds are you’re feeling stressed, anxious, and scared. The uncertainty of what to do next when you have been accused of a criminal offense can be paralyzing – at a time when it is imperative you take immediate action. The right first step you need to take is to contact me. We provide dedicated and effective defense for our clients through every step of the process.